THE POST GRADUATE PROGRAMME IN MANAGEMENT FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS - Admission
BEFORE YOU START THE APPLICATION, we advise you to review the essential criteria required to apply to the programme. Interested candidates must fulfil the mandatory criteria.
In addition to academic and professional record, the programme office also looks at personal characteristics that make a candidate exceptional. As a world-class business school, we are committed to excellence and value individuals with integrity and high ethical standards
The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
Full time work experience of between 5 years and 12 years. Candidates having less than 5 or more than 12 years of work experience as on Jan 1, 2018 are not eligible for admission to this programme.
We seek mature, motivated individuals possessing a combination of exceptional managerial experience, strong academic ability and superior interpersonal skills.
Each application is evaluated holistically across different elements. The admission process is selective. Only high potential candidates make it to the programme.
- Academic Performance
- Personal Attributes
- High ethical values
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and intelligently
- Achievement oriented mind set
- Global outlook
- Professional Qualities & Work Quality
- Professional achievements
- Proven managerial experience (examples of project management, decision making, people management etc.)
- Professional growth potential
- Leadership potential
- Interview Performance
- A non-refundable application fee will have to be paid for applying to PGPro.
- Payments can be made only online via a credit card.
- No payment is required to create a user login and start the online application.
- Re-applicants will have to pay a fee of ₹ 500 only.
Note : * The Application Fee amount includes Service Tax.